Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Long Day

Hello world, today was a long day 12 hours of playing with metal.  Don't get me wrong though, I loved every minute of it.  This time of year is one of the most fun times.  I get to make new things at a pace that is much faster than the rest of the year.  I just finished one of the sweetest engagement rings that I have ever made.  Usually I'm not a big fan of engagement rings from a style point because they all are so similar with the center stone and blah blah blah...  But this one was nice.  I took over 90 pics of it while I was making it so the next post will be a long one.  I'll put the pics up on Wednesday.  I hope that you have a great day.

David  

Flower Pendant: 12diamonds, pink tour, 
14K white & peach gold   '07                                                                                                                                                  

No comments: